Insurance and Discount Plans
Kathy L. Amos, Audiology contracts with a variety of third-party payers (insurance companies, etc), employer groups, benefit sponsors, health plans, managed care programs and unions to provide hearing care benefits to its members. We are pleased to accept a wide variety of plans, including:
- Veteran Community Care
- Federal Employee Program (Employees and their families, Retirees)
- Advanced Hearing Providers (Workman Comp. Claims)
- Association of Mature American Citizens
- Many Insurances, Medicare Supplements, and Discounts Available
As insurance rules vary, we will work with you to ascertain what coverage you have.
Hearing loss ranks as the third most chronic condition in older Americans after arthritis and high blood pressure. Approximately 15% of American adults (37.5 million) aged 18 and over report some trouble hearing. Unfortunately, it is often undetected and untreated. And although it is more prevalent in older adults, hearing loss can happen at any age.
A complete hearing examination is important for early detection of hearing loss and is the basis for an accurate hearing treatment recommendation. When you receive services from a Kathy L. Amos, Audiology hearing care professional, we pledge the following:
- A belief that hearing loss is a serious life issue that deserves high quality providers, products and services
- Personal care and attention by qualified providers who are skilled, knowledgeable and experienced in providing clinically appropriate hearing care
- To continuously seek improved hearing care for you and your family